I know, I still need to get back in the habit of updating this page. Guess I'm just not websurfing all that much these days.
1. What cologne or perfume do you wear? Right now I've been using "Sugar Cookie" by Demeter, also sometimes Demeter's "Cucumber" or "Creme Brulee." I like a lot of their scents. I guess because I don't generally like anything too perfumy, if you know what I mean. So far the only other colognes I've liked are "Happy" by Clinique (both the men's and women's versions) and H2O's "Mariel." If I go with scents, I go with the Demeter stuff or with essential oils (vanilla, cinnamon, almond or some combination thereof, typically). Or I don't bother with anything.
2. What cologne or perfume do you like best on the opposite sex? I don't really know. Is this sad or what? I mean, I've noticed some guys in my life have smelled particularly good, but I've never flatout asked what cologne or aftershave or laundry detergent (heh) they used. Nor have I rummaged around their bathrooms to investigate.
3. What one smell can you not stomach? Hmm. Strong flowery perfumes that some people put on to excess. Otherwise probably "the usual" type of things like garbage and whatnot.
4. What smell do you like that others might consider weird? Gosh, I don't know. Nothing springs to mind. Well, some people don't get that I love the smell of books. Demeter should come out with that as a scent.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? No plans whatsoever. Many of my friends are going to be out of town. I want to go see the new Count of Monte Cristo movie, but otherwise I haven't a clue.